Pages

Enter email:  

Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Contact info. for MREIA & Real Estate Investment Commentary REIC Blog

I am writing this blog post because I feel
 it is important to disclose to our audience a way of contacting the authors of Real Estate Investment Commentary REIC postings. I will be the posting author most of the time but there may be instantences where I may have a guest blogger or a link to an article done by someone else.

Please feel free to contact me about any of the items listed below:
  • Have a question or additional information about a current REIC posting.
  • Need help or advice about investing in Real Estate.
  • Would like to interview me via a podcast, webinar, video or text.
  • Have me be a guest speaker at one of your special events.
  • Be a presentor / guest speaker at MREIA.
  • Find out the next MREIA meeting is.
  • JV, partnering, affiliate marketing opportunities
  • Whatever you feel is important enough to discuss.....

Written by +Bob Burns.
See below, for our contact data....
####



Top Blogs

The Internet Kahuna Bob Burns MREIA LogoHere is our contact Data.....
Bob Burns Print Signature for MREIA
MREIA's President
about.me/RobertKBurns
Telephone #: 305-586-5280
Skype: bob.kirk.burns
email: sec8@planocho.com
MREIA's Web Page: www.miamireia.com
Hypersmash

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for nice information, I like your guide. keep up the good work continue.

    ReplyDelete